HCBS Provider Self-Assessment
July 15, 2015 – Ongoing
*As of September 15, 2015 all NEW Innovations Providers must be fully integrated. For (b)(3) Providers the fully integrated date was October 15th 2015.
- Self-Assessment is a site review of the following services:
- Innovations: Day Supports, Residential Supports, Supported Employment
- Community Alternatives Program for Disabled Adults: Adult Day Health
- Foster care providers who are not providing Residential Support through the Innovations waiver should use the ‘Foster Care’ drop down box.
- The companion document, and the Statewide Training document are recommended as resources in the completion of the self-assessment.
- If there are questions or feedback regarding the completion of the Provider Self-Assessment, contact the responsible LME-MCO or Local Lead Agency for technical assistance.
- Statewide Self-Assessment Combined Q & A (PDF, 528 KB)
Leasing/Tenant Law Resources
FAQs from the Pilot
May 8 – 24, 2015